Tuesday, September 18, 2012

you need this.

 
 Yesterday I participated in a FALL OPEN HOUSE at the home of a friend with four other businesses.  I am always looking for ways to attract non-Scrapbookers because they need what I have.  I decided to use the "5 Things Every Home Needs" party idea to decorate my table.  It worked because my goal was for people to see how I could make their lives better, richer and more organized with five products.  And none of them related to scrapbooking - which can be a serious repelling agent to most people. (I do not personally understand it, but it is a reality.)

Everyone will have their own five favorites that they cannot live without. These just happen to be mine.

 
 1. EveryDay Display Frame
This one is hard to read. It says: De-Clutter your kitchen & refrigerator with this chic magnetic frame.  Notice how simple I kept it? I also make people remove and attach a magnet so they know what a high-quality item this is.  Our magnets have super powers!

 
 2. Tape Runner Adhesive
How do people live without Tape Runners? What do their school projects look like??

 
 3. PowerSort Box
Such a simple box - but it is like magic. "Store all your photos in one place" is powerful.  Holds 1200 photos and next time someone asks for a photo - chances are you will find it. That makes it worth the cost and more.

 
 4. Tag Maker
I always say - "Invest in this $27 tool and save yourself hundreds of $ dollars!"  No more expensive gift cards necessary. It will pay for itself during one Christmas of gift tagging!


5. Memory Manager Software
And talking about Memory Manager is my FAVORITE.  It is a must-have for organizing your digital images and makes editing fun & easy! I always say that it should be a $400 program and I continue to be amazed it is only $49.  I also say it is worth it for the back-up features alone.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment