Wednesday, January 30, 2013

these are a few of my favorite things.

About a year ago I made a list of my very, very favorite digital embellishments.  These are the kits that I find myself using over and over again on my digital StoryBooks, calendars, cards and photo panels.  When my Digital Divas ask me, I tell them that they NEED these to survive.

I think it is time to post the 'old favorites' list again. 


My challenge to you is to discover your own favorites.

I will list mine to help you acquire a collection of digital embellishments that you love...
I added a *star* to my super hero favorites.

Earthy Serenity Digital PP Kit
Tie the Knot Digital Addition*
Save the Date Digital Addition*
Fabulous Baby Girl Arrival Digital Addition
Rugged Baby Boy Arrival Digital Addition
Cheerful Christmas Digital Addition*
Cheerful School Digital Addition
Jewel Christmas Digital PP Kit
Romance Digital Power Palette
Distressed Digital Embellishments
Digital Embellishments - Elements
Vintage Romance Sewing Room Digital Embellishments
Digital Embellishments - Sewing Room Stitches
Digital Embellishments - Office Supplies II
Digital Embellishments - Doodles
Dress It Up Digital Embellishments
Fabulous Milestones Digital Embellishments
Digital Embellishments - Frames & Borders*
Cheerful Digital Power Palette*
Fabulous Digital Power Palette
Very Merry Digital Kit
Vintage Romance Digital Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment