Monday, January 13, 2014

it's time to upgrade.

If you own Memory Manager and StoryBook Creator, it is time to upgrade your software to the new Panstoria format.  It is quick & easy to do!





Just click on this link:  Panstoria

Or click on the banner on the right side of my blog.  Either one will take you to the Panstoria web site through my affiliate account.  Just purchase Artisan 4 Software (which is the new name for StoryBook Creator) for just $39.95.  Follow the prompts for downloading.  When asked if you want to migrate all your current projects and digital artwork into the new format, click YES.  In less than 5 minutes you will be done.  This newer version has a few more bells & whistles, but it looks basically the same on your computer screen.  The change to Panstoria insures that your software will continue to be supported, and any necessary updates will be made.  Another perk of Artisan is that it can be installed on two computers, while SBC could only be used on one.

Then purchase the Historian Software using the same link for $39.95.  This will upgrade your Memory Manager software to the new Panstoria format.  Follow the prompts to install.  When you open the new Historian software on your computer, under the FILE tab go to OPEN VAULT.  Browse to the location of where you store your vaults on your hard drive.  (If you do not remember, open Memory Manager and find the pathway.)   Again, the whole process will take less than 5 minutes.

Over the weekend I opened all of my vaults (I have 16!) and I did a new SHADOW COPY of each vault in the new Historian / Panstoria format to get everything converted over.


From time to time I still grieve that Creative Memories is not around anymore to support these programs.  More than that, I find myself rejoicing that the very people who created these amazing programs, are now supporting them.  Our precious pictures are in good hands.

If you find you have add'l questions, I would like to recommend  Pixels2Pages.net as an excellent resource. Click here to find out more.  It is where I go to get my questions answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment