Tuesday, February 18, 2014

clean up tool.

This is a commercial for Historian software from Panstoria. This is the upgrade to our beloved Memory Manager software from Creative Memories.  I want you to know that I think the CLEAN UP TOOL alone on the new version is worth the $39.95 price tag.


This is a scanned photo of Mollie Kate.  It is a favorite childhood photo that she picked for her Senior Class Graduation Slideshow.  It was originally cut into an oval with a scissors.  I cropped it to rectangular in the scanning process.  The photo is well worn and grainy.  Can you see the noise, scratches and wear? I was worried about how much work it would be to clean up for the big screen. 

Then I tried the one-touch CLEAN UP button in the Historian (MM) software.  One touch of one button and I was sold on Historian for this feature alone.  When you are scan a photo you often get film grain and other noise distortions in the dark areas.  Now there is a one-touch solution for that!

I like the photo so much after the CLEAN UP that I am going to have it enlarged for the party! There is a soft finish to the AFTER photo that makes it more elegant. Now you notice the darling tear in her eye more than the fuzz in the dark spaces!

Try it. You'll like it.

How? Select the photo. Then click on the ADJUST tab. Click the CLEANUP button on the FOCUS tab. Easy as can be.

And click here to find out more about Historian software. It is time for you to upgrade if you haven't already.

No comments:

Post a Comment