Thursday, February 28, 2013

where are my vaults?


Another favorite feature of our Memory Manager software is that I can have NUMEROUS vaults to house my photo collection.  For me, this means that the hundreds (and thousands?) of before & after pictures we took during our house renovation are in their own vault, which I call THE DREAM HOUSE.  This means that when I take photos of OTHER people's families and weddings and sporting events, they are housed in their own vault. 

I also recommend keeping your phone photos in their own vault.  I love the convenience of my iPhone camera and treasure the pics I can snap on a whim, but I personally don't like having these low-resolution pics in the same place with my "good camera" pics.  The point is: YOU HAVE CHOICES.  Use them.

Where are your vaults? They are on your hard drive - or on the C: drive of your computer.  And it is handy if you record the exact "address" on your computer.  I keep a list of all my Memory Manager Vault locations in a file folder at my desk for easy reference.

Or how about this?  When in MM, select OPEN VAULT on the Home Page or Start Menu to view a listing of your recently used vaults.  Then snap a photo with your phone!  Vault Address List DONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment